Riu Palace Riviera Maya Reception Question

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 evonut

• 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:03 PM

I just fired off an email to the WC for RPRM:

1) Reserved restaurant - Do the guests order their own food or is there a set menu for everyone?

2) Music & Entertainment - What is the charge for renting the resort's sound system (speakers, microphone, etc)?

3) Reserving Disco - The cost is $770 USD. The website is not clear about this but does this include the DJ? For how long?

4) Projector and Screen - We would like do do a slideshow for our guests. What is the cost for renting the resort's projector system and screen? Are we able to hook our laptop computer to the projector?

I'm waiting on a response. In the meantime, any of you know the answer to my above inquiries?

#12 rob4ever

• 53 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:55 PM

If you are having less than 50 people, you can have a private reception at Botafogo. You can have a DJ set-up and dancing there as well. If you have more than 70 people, you can have a private reception at Chillis and also have a DJ set-up and dancing there. It all depends on if you want the entire restaurant, or just a private section for your reception and if you want a DJ playing during dinner.

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Shelley
      Then you should definately be able to have a private reception. The WC just got back to me that with my 15 guests I could have my reception in a private area. It would be on the mezzanine of one of the restaurants.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users