Photo

Angel Zapien reviews???

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Bride Jenny

Bride Jenny
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:27 PM

Have any of you used Angel Zapien for video? I have seen his samples, and I really loveeee his style!!! The problem is that I think is a little bit expensive for me, do you know if it´s worth it? This is his website Cabo Videographer

Thanks!

#2 Bride Jenny

Bride Jenny
    • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dolcegirl01
      Hi Jenny,

I just used him for my wedding on 1/20/09 and he was amazing. I can't wait to see the actual video and when I do I will update and let you know how it goes. He (and his sister who is his assistant) were very professional and their attention to detail was great. We also had a person in attendance who does professional video in Hollywood and he was impressed with his equipment and style.
      I would highly recommend working with him, and I will let you know how I feel when I actually get to see the video (which I can't wait for!).

-kate

Kate!

Thank you so much for telling me this, I sent him an e-mail and he answered it almost instantly, I think I am definitely going with him!

#3 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

I really love how he captures weddings. We really wanted to book him, but his prices were out of our budget. We decided to splurge on our photographer instead.

#4 Bride Jenny

Bride Jenny
        • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:25 PM

Thank you Kate! I will be waiting your link!
          Leia, does your video is online somewhere?

#5 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
          • 5,705 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

Good luck to all in finding the "ONE".

#6 Bride Jenny

Bride Jenny
            • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:18 PM

Thanks Dino!

#7 princym

princym
              • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

hello .. can anyone tell me how it turned out? I just booked him and im so excited!!

#8 CapellaBride

CapellaBride
                • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hi Princym, I recently had my wedding and had Angel do my video - best decision I ever made. My video is beyond amazing. Here is a link to the video: www.angelzapien.com/shannon-and-morgan/ If you have any questions or concerns about working with him, let me know!

#9 CapellaBride

CapellaBride
                  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

My entry submitted before I was done writing. I wanted to say, rest assured he is by far the best in Cabo and you will be so happy you chose him. We cannot stop watching our video and are so very happy with the results :)

#10 princym

princym
                    • 14 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Ahhh I just saw this video on his blog OMG LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! The aerial shots are awesome and the beginning is exactly how i wanted mine. Nice to meet you! Your video is amazing & definitely helped me decide on him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users