Photo

Playa del Carmen/RM Wedding Planners? - for a Catholic wedding

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 michp

michp
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

emengeeroxx... what is her email? i know someone who can email her in spanish and we will see if we get a response...

#12 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
    • 279 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 19, 2010

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

igdelcarmen@gmail.com

Spoke with Rosa today so I think it is all good. I am going to the bank and will try and transfer the money to both the church and the Royal. I will let you know how it goes.

By the way I emailed you and your sister last night with more info.

#13 michp

michp
    • 34 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

Thanks so much
      We got your email.... I dont think my sister is at the photo/video stage yet..lol
      She is also trying to get prices .. apparently should all be out in 2 weeks or so her planner has told her.
      Only one she got prices for was from Air Canada and they are much more expensive so she is going to wait a few weeks.
      Glad to hear you were able to get through to Rosa and get what you needed

#14 JC0721

JC0721
      • Banned
      • 74 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:47 PM

Can anyone give information as far as church/priest fees for the Capilla? I'm thinking we don't need a WC - we just want a REALLY small ceremony and I think a WC is unnecessary for us - my FH's mom speaks Spanish.

Thanks!

#15 JC0721

JC0721
        • Banned
        • 74 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

Can anyone give information as far as church/priest fees for the Capilla? I'm thinking we don't need a WC - we just want a REALLY small ceremony and I think a WC is unnecessary for us - my FH's mom speaks Spanish.

Thanks!

#16 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
          • 279 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:39 AM

For the Capilla it is 4000 pesos. 2000 deposit and 2000 2 months before the wedding.

#17 JC0721

JC0721
          • Banned
          • 74 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:33 PM

EmenGeeRoxx - Does Rosa at the chapel only speak Spanish? Well, this is a chance for me to hone my Spanish skills!

I'm assuming the 4000 pesos is just for the chapel fee itself, since you're bringing your own deacon?

#18 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
            • 279 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:37 PM

Yes Rosa only speaks spanish and mine sounds like russian so I have my friend translate for me :)

I am not sure about the price for the priest then. You are correct, I just said I am bringing my own deacon and wanting to use the chapel and they told me what the prices were thereafter.

#19 JC0721

JC0721
            • Banned
            • 74 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

Michp - were you able to get through to Rosa?
              I sent an e-mail (in Spanish) a few days ago and haven't gotten a response. It was a tad rusty but I'm sure it got the point across. :o)

#20 krismcmit

krismcmit
              • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:50 PM

Did you receive these directions from anyone? My fiance and I are going through the same process and are having difficulty? Have you chosen a reception venue? I am in the research process, but I would love to hear if you have found any good places. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users