Random Things I Have Done Because I Am Excited About My DW

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SoonToBeE

• 198 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:20 PM

I thought I would start a list of some random things I have done because I am super excited about my DW - I'd love to hear everyone else's random DW habits: )

So here is my little list - I'll add as I do more and more random things : )

- bought coconut scented deodorant because it reminded me of suntan lotion. Now every time I sweat it smells like the beach.
    - changed the screen saver on all of my computers to a photo of the beach.
    - wake up every morning counting down the days until the beach
    - spent hours hand crafting my own tropical invites
    - have fallen in love with palm trees and starfish and have the urge to buy everything starfish and palm tree that I see

Okay - it's a short list...but I'm really excited to see what everyone else has to offer :)

#2 ameliamae

• 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

HAHA! I like the coconut deodorant one. Thats awesome.

We're still in the preliminary stages of planning, but I used to not care for tropical decorations. Now, everytime I see a starfish (rather, a picture of one) i get super excited! (And I have changed the background on my computer to tropical pics!)
      Another thing i do in my spare time is YouTube tropical beach weddings. Just to see what to expect, and get ideas.

Exciting stuff!
      The future Mrs. Sellars!!

#3 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

I have fallen in love with starfish..in fact after the wedding I'm going to get a starfish tattoo to remind me of our wedding and the beach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users