Photo

Do you pay for tasting?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 samanthag

samanthag
  • 896 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:08 PM

I'm glad everything worked out well. You know when we sat down with our wedding planner & the catering manager it kinda was implied as well that we would have a complimentary tasting. After we signed the contracts & such we had planned to visit the resort again & we asked to do the tasting at that time. That's when we were told that there would be a per person charge.
    I was soooo upset!
    You would think that if you are paying $16,000 for food & beverage for 60 people the least they can do is offer a complimentary tasting!!!!!!
    UGH!
    This still upsets me!
    Because of other reasons we had to cancel our visit to Puerto Rico & push back our wedding date a whole year so we never really dealt with that issue.
    I'm going to be more than prepared when this comes up again!!!!!

#12 DGG

DGG
    • 275 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:23 PM

Samantha,

I agree - I was sooo angry.. When you are spending so much money at a place, that's the least they can do. I was not going to pay money to help me decide how I would spend more money there... I hope it works out for you in the end too..

#13 DGG

DGG
      • 275 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

Samantha,

I agree - I was sooo angry.. When you are spending so much money at a place, that's the least they can do. I was not going to pay money to help me decide how I would spend more money there... I hope it works out for you in the end too..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users