Photo

My Vegas Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 canadianheather

canadianheather
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

Thanks for the great review. I'm getting married at Caesar's also next September. Just curious how much it cost for Glamsquad (James) to do your make–up and hair. Did he do anyone else in your wedding party? The salon at Ceasar's is $90 for an updo and $150 for bridal. Can't remember what the cost is for make-up but it seemed like alot. I have 4 bridesmaids so I'm looking at $1000 just to get us all ready that morning! So i'm keeping my ears open for other options. Glad your day turned out wonderfully! So far I'm impressed with the staff at Caesar's, unfortunately their prices are quite high though.

#12 RayofSunshyne

RayofSunshyne
    • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:49 PM

ooo congratulations !!! - Caesars was great and I wish you all the best for your big day. I was really happy that I chose Caesars and I'm sure you will love it.

Glamsquad were $160 for hair and airbrush makeup - i didnt have any bridesmaids but my mother got her make-up done - not the airbrush though and that was $95 - and its great how they come to your room. Hope this helps but the lady in the office is Danielle, she is really lovely and i'm sure she will be able to give you a better idea of prices if your having more people done.

#13 RayofSunshyne

RayofSunshyne
      • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:49 PM

ooo congratulations !!! - Caesars was great and I wish you all the best for your big day. I was really happy that I chose Caesars and I'm sure you will love it.

Glamsquad were $160 for hair and airbrush makeup - i didnt have any bridesmaids but my mother got her make-up done - not the airbrush though and that was $95 - and its great how they come to your room. Hope this helps but the lady in the office is Danielle, she is really lovely and i'm sure she will be able to give you a better idea of prices if your having more people done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users