Travel Mugs...Are they worth it?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

I'm thinking about buying travel mugs to put in our oot bags, but I'm thinking maybe they are not worth buying. I don't want to pack up all of the those mugs if they won't be used. If you included travel mugs in your oot bags, did your guests use them? Would a tumbler have been a better, more used option?

#2 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

I am considering whether or not to do these as well.

I have heard some girls say that some of their guests didn't use them, but I have also heard that most resorts give you very small cups for your drinks, i.e. many trips to refill.

I am considering stadium style cups instead of mugs, so they can stack in packing better, but I still haven't decided.

Looking forward to advice from the other girls. Good luck!

#3 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

I've heard about using the stadium cups or tumblers as well. I am considering using those. I definately want to give some kind of cup because most resorts do give you tiny cups, but the mugs seem almost like overkill.

I personally don't really like drinking out of mugs with lids because the hole is so tiny, but maybe other people don't mind. I think I would rather just have a big cup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users