ROR Rehersal and Rehersal Dinner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amagee

amagee
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:47 PM

Hello Ladies!

I just contacted Chandlyn with regards to a rehersal and a dinner to follow. We booked our rehersal for 5:30pm and our dinner is to follow at Piccola Italiana, it is one of the A La Carte, I think? I just love Italian food!

I just wanted to here what other brides are doing? And who you are suppose to invite for the rehersal dinner?

#2 amagee

amagee
    • 129 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

Is it a good choice?? I thought it would be more of a formal restaurant not casual??

#3 wmacarthur

wmacarthur
      • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:27 PM

We are having the wedding dinner at the Mammee Bay and there will be 50 guests for that. But for the rehersal I was just going to invite the wedding party with their spouses, but we only have two each. Then just the parents, I have four and my fiance has two. But is there any other guests I would invite?Like grandparents or should I open it for anyone to come? I just know that I have to make reservations.

Thanks for all your help.
        ROR Mom

#4 wmacarthur

wmacarthur
        • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

I was also hoping for something a little more formal
          ROR Mom

#5 amagee

amagee
          • 129 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

We are having the wedding dinner at the Mammee Bay and there will be 50 guests for that. But for the rehersal I was just going to invite the wedding party with their spouses, but we only have two each. Then just the parents, I have four and my fiance has two. But is there any other guests I would invite?Like grandparents or should I open it for anyone to come? I just know that I have to make reservations.

I was also hoping for something a little more formal.

Thanks for all your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users