My Dress (I Hope)...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 BachataBride

• Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by selina
    Oooh awesome! Is it a wedding convention? I'm hitting up Windsor Bridal on Orfus Road, apparently they have the biggest selection in Ontario.

I just hope I can squeeze my ass into that dress. LOL!!
    I went to Windsor Bridal...the lady that served me was AWFUL! Even if I found the dress of my dreams that day I would not buy it from her! I just thought the whole experience there was very...ummmm...I don't know the word I'm looking for....but in any case I didn't like it there!! She was going to stay in the change room with me while I tried on the dresses - and this is not a large room...it's a closet!! I am not shy, but I didn't feel comfortable having her right there while I got practically naked. I'm a big girl...I can put a dress on all by myself!!! And yes, I did need her help with zippers & clamps (for ones that didn't fit!) but I let her in after I was decent! Plus...she had to check with her manager to see if is was ok to let me be in the dressing room without her! Can you believe it?? I said to my friend that was there with me that "if she comes back & says that she has to come in with me I'm leaving!!".
    Anyway...it was not a pleasant experience for me. But you might have a completely different experience (I hope you do!!). Keep in mind that in the same building just around the right side is a $299 bridal gown shop. This is where I found my first dress!! There are no designer names, and there is a lot of beads & lace but you might find one that you like. I ended up changing my mind and selling my first one...but it was a beautiful gown!!

Wow...that turned into a long one!! Sorry so winded!!

#32 jesjess

• 228 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:28 AM

I love the dress, Very romatic, and absolutely NOT overdone for on the beach, Im also going for a dress looks like yours! Cant wait to see it on you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users