Photo

Problems Contacting WC - All Resorts???

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 KLO

KLO
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:06 AM

We're getting married at Moon Palace in just a month and a half. I first heard from my WC, Nancy, about 1 month ago. I had a million questions for her and she was always very quick in responding to me. I always had an answer from her either the same day or no later than a day after. Then I decided to upgrade my package... I haven't heard from her in more than 2 weeks. I don't know if maybe she doesn't deal with the package that I chose and I've been reassigned to a new WC, if she's on vacation, or if she's just too swamped to read her emails. I just recently asked her if she was still my WC and if she was or was not if she could just let me know. I'm still waiting for a response =( I will be contacting the resort this week if I haven't heard from her by Wednesday...

#12 zorlack76

zorlack76
    • 259 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KLO
      We're getting married at Moon Palace in just a month and a half. I first heard from my WC, Nancy, about 1 month ago. I had a million questions for her and she was always very quick in responding to me. I always had an answer from her either the same day or no later than a day after. Then I decided to upgrade my package... I haven't heard from her in more than 2 weeks. I don't know if maybe she doesn't deal with the package that I chose and I've been reassigned to a new WC, if she's on vacation, or if she's just too swamped to read her emails. I just recently asked her if she was still my WC and if she was or was not if she could just let me know. I'm still waiting for a response =( I will be contacting the resort this week if I haven't heard from her by Wednesday...
      Well I wish you the best. With your wedding being right around the corner, you would think they would be in contact with you more often. Sigh....Sometimes I wish they work in the same fast paced manner that we work, but then again, maybe that means that each wedding gets their due diligence. Let us know what happens!!

#13 SBertling

SBertling
      • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:11 PM

I am booked at Sandos Playacar and was initially worried as I was booked at the Riu first. My WC at Sandos has been EXCELLENT!! I am no longer nervous about my resort change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users