Booked Hair With Suzanne Morel

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 olga1708

• 30 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

For a hair and makeup trial I will be going to her salon; on a wedding day she is coming to the resort

#32 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:39 PM

Dana, Where are you getting married? I went to her and I really wished she would have come to the resort.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#33 aimee

• 1,662 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:39 PM

I went with Suzanne Morel for my wedding and I have no regrets. They did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup! I went to her salon for the trial and then they came to the resort for the day of my wedding.

You'll love her!

#34 Dana10

• 69 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:45 PM

I am getting married at Dreams, pretty sure the allow outside vendors... I just have 5 BM + mom all getting their hair done also by Suzanne Morel's salon so I am just worried about having enough room for all of us in one hotel room. So either we would have to split up or just go to the salon, HmMm... Or did you ladies get your hair done at the hotel by yourself and just meet your BM's after? I think it would be more comfortable being in your own room but half the fun is getting ready with all your girly's.

OK I am going to try and put a pic of my hair do below, cross your fingers n toes for me its my first time!

Click the image to open in full size.

#35 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:17 PM

She has done beautiful work on so many of the pictures we have seen on the forum. I am sure it will work out beautifully.

I hope to have enough in my budget for her after all is settled. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users