• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 cancunbride

cancunbride
  • 531 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blkladylaw
    Here are some pics I was playing with at home. The vase will be different I used things I had at home to try and simulate the look. Will your hotel accept a delivery in advance? I've never known a hotel that would not accept a package before arrival. I can't use flames on the yacht so the battery floralytes worked for me to have some lighting effect. I'm using some battery candles that flicker to use next to a memorial photo of my grandpa that I will have there....they work well.

Awwwww, are those roses?? They look very pretty.... Now you got me thinking I need to add some dark to my colors. Im going with light pink, hot pink, white, and magenta....

#12 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
    • 149 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cancunbride
      Awwwww, are those roses?? They look very pretty.... Now you got me thinking I need to add some dark to my colors. Im going with light pink, hot pink, white, and magenta....
      thanks, I am not sure...either gardenias or roses...I didn't really ask...all I knew was that they were fuschia/hot pink!
      Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
      Our first baby (a...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users