• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jeremy_Gilliam

• 335 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:03 PM

Jesh is pretty amazing, I was blown away that he said his average for Engagement sessions alone was $5,000. He has definitely created his niche and does such a good job at showing the love between two people. I have a few recommendations, these are still pricey but probably don't start as high as Jesh. I follow their blogs and they always inspire me:
    Mark Brooke Photographer
    the image is found . photography <-might be too expensive
    Amelia Lyon Photography Blog
    Sallee Photography

#12 NotYourAverageDW

• 361 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:08 PM

Hi Jeremy, thank you so much. Amelia Lyon looks great...on her website she mentions Denise Bovee who looks absolutely perfect as well. We actually had considered 'the image is found' for a few months, but we're not sure they're our style. thank you so much, your post was perfect...if you have any more ideas, let me know.

P.S. Deep down I think we're still considering Jesh on some` level(its hard to let go, lol, kwim), but realistically we have to factor the price. But thanks again, Amelia and Denise look great!

#13 joshfrommontreal

• 291 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

The Sallee's are amazing and are fantastic people as well. I just went to a lecture by them and wow is all I can say.

It's too bad about Jesh, he is a phenomenal person and incredible at what he does.

#14 Anica

• Banned
        • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:50 AM

i need to find a photographer im really peculiar about how my wedding photos are gonna love so i need perfect makeup hair dress and photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users