Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

I don't get what you are meaning about the rose ceremony? Did the producers re-arrange the ceremony? I bet they do that all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Crazy Samantha. Nice work though I love all the little gossip that surrounds this show popcorn.gif
Me too!
And they just keep saying that the finale is going to be a SHOCKER!
-Even with all the info that is already posted out there!!
So that should be super exciting!!!!!!!!
Too bad it won't air until March!
What's up with that??
Regardless, I'm ready for Monday night already.
And I have to work!!!!!! Yuck! I'll definitely be taking my laptop with me so I can watch!

Is it sad that I googled the preview for the entire season so I know what color the girl he asks to marry is going to wear. I normally dont like the bachelor lately, but I dont know what it is about these girls. I really want it to be Jillian (yay Canada) or Melissa. Molly just seems fake in a way.

Is it sad that I googled the preview for the entire season so I know what color the girl he asks to marry is going to wear. I normally dont like the bachelor lately, but I dont know what it is about these girls. I really want it to be Jillian (yay Canada) or Melissa. Molly just seems fake in a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I don't get what you are meaning about the rose ceremony? Did the producers re-arrange the ceremony? I bet they do that all the time.
What I mean about the producers is that they edit the episodes to make us believe or "see" one thing when actually it didn't happen that way.
For instance the rose ceremony on the last show...
There is soooo much controversy about this Bachelor show!!
This is the 1st time I've investigated a little bit so maybe it's this way every season??
Either way I can't wait to see Monday's show!

I decided to check the episode that I PVRd from last week & it was the full one!! I was so excited!!! I got to see the first two dates!! I LOVE Jillian!! I really do! I hope she wins, but I have a feeling it's going to be Melissa. Molly drives me crazy!! Can't wait for Monday!! And DH is working so I don't have to listen to him bitch about how stupid the show it!!! woot2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthag View Post
What I mean about the producers is that they edit the episodes to make us believe or "see" one thing when actually it didn't happen that way.
For instance the rose ceremony on the last show...
There is soooo much controversy about this Bachelor show!!
This is the 1st time I've investigated a little bit so maybe it's this way every season??
Either way I can't wait to see Monday's show!
So is there just one website that you go to in order to get this info, or is it a few? I love getting behind the scenes info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBride84 View Post
So is there just one website that you go to in order to get this info, or is it a few? I love getting behind the scenes info.
There are a couple but I think this one is most popular:
FansofRealityTV.com

It has information on ALL reality shows but esp The Bachelor!

Hello ladies!! All set for the 3 individual fantasy dates??

Who is going to be online while watching it?? I'll be around!

Woohoo...so excited!!! And no hubby moping around saying what a dumb show it is & how pathetic the girls are!! woot2.gif

not sure I can stay awake for the whole thing, but I am getting the house cleaned up now that the baby is down for the night, I should be watching it.