How are you displaying pictures at reception?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Celina

• Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:16 AM

Great ideas! I am working on this as well. Another thing to add to my never ending to-do list.
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#12 blkladylaw

• 149 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:33 AM

I still need to create a slideshow also. There are two plasmas on the yacht. I am a Windows user. Any suggestions for software or should I just use Microsoft Powerpoint?
      Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
      Our first baby (a...

#13 KellyMN

• 99 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

I really liked how our photo display turned out at our At Home Reception... I wish I had some pictures on this computer to share with you! I lined a short hallway with tables at the entrance to the hall. They were ugly run down tables, but with a white table cloth over them they looked fine. I got several, probably about 25 silver frames (some of which were clearanced out because of a small scratch or two) and I put different wedding photos in them. Some black and white, some color, some sepia which made of a nice variety. After the photos were displayed, white tealights were placed and lit throughout them. It had a really nice look. I also did what I called the family tree - sticks with family wedding photos tied on them. I'll share pics if I can find them!

#14 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by kleslie5
          My WC suggested that if we bring the photos and clothespins, she will hang them on twine in the trees around the pool.
          That is an awesome idea!! Wish our AHR wasn't in January so it could be outside. I would have love to do that.

#15 MichelleK

• 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:00 AM

Our resort charges $500 to have any audio/visual equipment, so we're skipping a slideshow. We may just do some pictures instead. And if/when we have a party when we return, we would do one then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users