• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

I'm mostly traveling by the T while I'm there. Which line/stop would you recommend getting off at to get to the North End? I see there's a North Station on the Orange line, but I'm not sure if that's refering to the North End.

#12 futureeilen

futureeilen
    • 63 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kathie
      I was going to say the same thing as Kriswim. You do not want to walk from Fenway to the North End, it's not even close. I do recommend the North End also, anything there is good and get that cannoli from Mikes!
      Sorry, we used to walk that all the time as BU students. I forget that not everyone would want to do that! Definitely just hop the T. We used to take the Green Line to Haymarket, or to Gov't Center and walk through Faneuil Hall area to get to the North End.
      Anaiah

#13 futureeilen

futureeilen
      • 63 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:49 PM

To see it on a map, go here: MBTA Subway 'The 'T' > Maps, Schedules, and Fare Information for the Boston Area Subway System
        and click on "interactive street map". Zoom in towards downtown Boston - North End is just above the "V" made by Sumner Tunnel and Hwy 93.
        Anaiah

#14 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

Excellent! Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to a weekend away.

#15 Rhonda

Rhonda
          • 270 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

I was just in Boston a few weeks ago for my friends' wedding.
            One night, We ate at Summer Shack which was an awesome seafood place!
            I forget where it is exactly...but, it's somewhere downtown...I think close to Quincy Market. There's another place called King Pin which is right next door (we didn't go there, but heard it's fun).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users