• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 OMC

OMC
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agape Gems
    Usually about a week. What do you have in mind?
    I was thinking rhinestone because the dress has some at the bust area but now I'm thinking something pearl or rhinestone. The dress is champagne-colored. Most of the things I've found don't look right because the stones on the dress are round and larger than average but most of the things I've found have small square stones. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Oyinka

#22 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by OMC
      I was thinking rhinestone because the dress has some at the bust area but now I'm thinking something pearl or rhinestone. The dress is champagne-colored. Most of the things I've found don't look right because the stones on the dress are round and larger than average but most of the things I've found have small square stones. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Do you have a pic of your dress or can you tell me what shape the neckline is? I don't think you can go wrong with pearls and Swavorski crystals. The crystals come in round shapes in lots of sizes so I'm sure I can come up with something really nice once I've seen the dress.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users