• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachbride89
    I was just wondering if anybody out there has planed or is planning a dw for more then 60 people...My Fi and I have extremely large family's, we knew we wanted a dw, even though it would be big but now were worried that this might be getting out of control? Any help would be great, we have a guest list of 150+ people and we already know over 50 will be coming...are we over our heads?
    Our wedding is about 60 definites and 10+ maybees. I was worried about the same thing but it will all work out. What you need is a good reliable TA and a whole lot of pre planning!

#12 akbeach

akbeach
    • 169 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

Check with your hotel to make sure you can have a large group. Iberostar and some of the Riu hotels can accommodate a large group but others can't. We are inviting 200 plus but only expect 60-80 to come.
      http://cancunphotos.bigfolioblog.com/
      Photo by Sascha Gluck from Cancun Photos

#13 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akbeach
        Check with your hotel to make sure you can have a large group. Iberostar and some of the Riu hotels can accommodate a large group but others can't. We are inviting 200 plus but only expect 60-80 to come.
        We invited about the same so we are in the same boat! I would die if they all decided to attend!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users