Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride89 View Post
I was just wondering if anybody out there has planed or is planning a dw for more then 60 people...My Fi and I have extremely large family's, we knew we wanted a dw, even though it would be big but now were worried that this might be getting out of control? Any help would be great, we have a guest list of 150+ people and we already know over 50 will be coming...are we over our heads?
Our wedding is about 60 definites and 10+ maybees. I was worried about the same thing but it will all work out. What you need is a good reliable TA and a whole lot of pre planning!

Check with your hotel to make sure you can have a large group. Iberostar and some of the Riu hotels can accommodate a large group but others can't. We are inviting 200 plus but only expect 60-80 to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbeach View Post
Check with your hotel to make sure you can have a large group. Iberostar and some of the Riu hotels can accommodate a large group but others can't. We are inviting 200 plus but only expect 60-80 to come.
We invited about the same so we are in the same boat! I would die if they all decided to attend!! LOL