HELP!! Im getting married in 11 days and havent picked a picture package
Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:52 AM
I have a few questions about the photo packages
1. Are all of the pictures provided on a CD no matter what package I purchase? NO
2. Are proofs provided for all of the shots taken (even the shots not selected as part of my package? WHAT YOU MEAN WITH THIS QUESTION What I mean here is I am sure you will take a lot of pictures. I know our album will only include the photos we pay for but is there any way to by the proofs of shots that we do not select in case we want to print them later.
3. Will my video and photos be ready and delivered to me at the hotel prior to my departure? YES Will they be in a photo album? THE DIGITAL ALBUM IS OPTIONAL, FOR THE DIGITAL ALBUM, WE SEND IT, BECAUSE MOST OF TIME WE DONT HAVE ENOUGE TIME TO MAKE IT.
4. Will you capture photos of the bride and groom preparing for the wedding ? THE PHOTOGRAPHER GOES TO THE BRIDE"S ROOM AND TAKES SHOTS, IF YOU WANT SHOTS OF THE GROOM AT THE ROOM WHEN HE IS GETTING READY YOU MUST HIRE ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHER FROM US, OR YOU CAN GET THE PLATINUM PACKAGE THAT PROVIDE TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS, THE DIGITAL WEDDING ALBUM, PHOTOS ON CD, FULL VIDEO AND OTHER STAFFS
5. Can you tell me the length of the Basic Video Package ($450) and the length of the Gold Video Package ($850)
ABOUT THE VIDEO, IN BOTH PACKAGES YOU GET A FULL EDITED VIDEO, WITH MUSIC, IF YOU WANT YOU CAN BRING US THE CD WITH THE MUSIC YOU WANT ON THE VIDEO OR YOU CAN SELECT FOR OUR MUSIC LIST.
THE TWO MAYOR DIFERENCES ARE: COVERAGE AND THE HOLD TIME OF THE EDITED VIDEO. FOR 450 YOU GET THE BASIC VIDEO, WHO HAS COVERAGE ONLY ON THE ROOM BEFORE THE CEREMONY, THE CEREMONY AND THE PHOTO SESSION AFTER THE CEREMONY, IF YOU HAVE A COCTAIL, DINNER OR PARTY YOU DONT HAVE COVERAGE FOR THIS PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY. THE FULL VIDEO, AS HIS NAME, YOU GET FULL COVERAGE OF YOU WEDDING DAY, IF YOU HAVE A CELEBRATION IS GOINT TO BE COVERAGED. AND THE OTHER DIFERENCE IS THE TIME OF THE EDITED VIDEO, IN THE BASIC VIDEO YOU GET A FROM 20 TO 25MIN EDITED VIDEO, AND IN THE FULL VIDEO YOU GET A 45 MIN MINIMUN EDITED VIDEO.
ABOUT THE PICTURES, FOR USD 1,000 YOU CAN GET ALL THE PICTURES OF YOUR WEDDING DAY ON CD. AND IF YOU''VE SEEN OUR LIST PRICES THE DIGITAL WEDDING ALBUM IS OPTIONAL, FOR 1,000 DOLARS.
Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:05 AM
I think after reading that email, I would be more likely to get the CD with the 40 pics for $350 and leave it at that. Then you can print them off in whatever size you want and make your own book through one of the online photo labs or get it done at a photolab in your area. That something you will have to decide. Is is important for you to have the disc with pics? Or is it more improtant to get some actual prints from them?
Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:28 PM
I think the extra full video would be like 400.00 which would keep you in the price range you are looking for ( I personally brought my own video camera and had one of my guests have the job of filming the ceremony - I am sure the quality you will be satisfied with. The photographer webpage is WWW. CCLOVEDAY.cc - I am going to post some on here as soon as I can figure out how to!! Click on the July 4th date and you will see Robin and Dominick DiPrimo and there is a small video on photos - those are the photos we choose for the 8x10's and the full group for the big panaromic photo which comes with the package as well.
Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:44 PM
Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:33 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:46 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users