Sign in to follow this  
ashrose

Beautiful Bouquet - made from rose petal

Hey there ladies... I know this is a SUPER old thread... but I'm slightly reviving it because I was looking for the picture of that bouquet (I picked it out months ago).

I did some research on the bouquet -- it is actually a type of bouquet called a COMPOSITE BOUQUET. They are apparently old english/victorian style bouquets ... and they do them with flowers other than roses too.

I also found a link for those of you who are a bit on the wild side and are looking for a fantastic DIY project:

How To Make A Composite Bouquet

I'm still working on finding a picture of a bride with a composite bouquet... since it is such a rare/uncommon bouquet style, it may take a while.

I'd never heard of these types of bouquets until I came across this photog's site and the bride had one. I instantly fell in love and I don't even like roses like that! I'm trying to get one. The photog's name is Mike Colon and it was for a wedding named "Sherman and Thao" (http://www.mikecolon.com/love/real_weddings/shutters_on_the_beach_wedding_photography). Here's her bouquet:

Shutters_Wedding_Photography_06.jpg

There is an enchanting fragrance, so fitting for a Valentine rose, and the blooms are produced continuously throughout the summer and autumn. 'Valentine Heart' is a good rose for a bed or for the front of the border, where it's fresh and romantic rose petals can be readily enjoyed.Too beautiful and keep posting such a great post.