Photo

Weight Watchers at work

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:32 AM

I think you're right Kevsgirl. I need to stay positive. I am going to start a journal and write down my goals. Thanks for your help.

#12 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
    • 1,209 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kathie
      I think you're right Kevsgirl. I need to stay positive. I am going to start a journal and write down my goals. Thanks for your help.
      Glad to help :)
      I haven't taken my own advice yet though. I have to work on that homework this weekend. It's been hard to have even a minute to actually be able to think lately. Work's been so busy.

I'm now on day 5 of being very good and sticking to my points. I'm hoping (sooo badly) that on Tuesday at my WW meeting I will have dropped a few pounds...

Good luck!

#13 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

I never ended up doing WW at work. Instead I started last Wednesday doing Biggest Loser 3 right here. I'm doing okay so far. It's kind of just like WW only online. It's nice to be able to check in and find out how everyone else is doing and get motivated.

#14 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:27 AM

That's good! If it works for you, it's the same thing ultimately. I thought about doing the BIggest Loser, but then realized I didn't want too much going on.
          I weighed in last Tuesday after being very good and was down 1.5 lbs. BUT this weekend we were away in Halifax for a friend's DW, so I'm dreading lunch hour today when we have our class

#15 Kathie

Kathie
          • 2,654 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:18 AM

Think postive. Even if you gain you can work it off! Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

#16 june92012

june92012
            • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

I lost 40 lbs doing ww at work. I've had it off for 7 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users