Photo

Pics of my Boarding Pass Save the Date!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 AnneW

AnneW
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

I know this is probably a late reply, but I just joined & wanted to let you know that I love your boarding pass invites! I am thinking of using your example for my save the date boarding passes! I hope you have a wonderful wedding!

#32 seebree57

seebree57
    • 15 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by arhoyaltres
      Those look really great. I'm also using paper from paperandmore.com (the metallic pearl cardstock), but when I print on my Canon photo printer the color seems to be dull even when I print on the high quality setting. I have not had this problem before with my printer. I was wondering how were you able to keep your colors so vibrant?
      I actually had them printed at Kinko's - I liked that their printing was super shiny and bright. Plus, the cardstock wouldn't even go through my laser printer at home!

One thing about Kinko's though, some of their printers get really hot and it curls the metallic paper and causes it to jam (we ruined a few like this). The solution is to have them print one at a time - so it took a while but was well worth it. Good luck!

#33 jesjess

jesjess
      • 228 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:24 AM

Wow very nice....

#34 kris9685

kris9685
        • 173 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

Good job! I can't wait to get started on my boarding pass invites.

#35 sweetness

sweetness
          • 164 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

Very Nice !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users