Photo

Ok... This is probably a really silly question...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:45 AM

I'm in agreement with the RM being different than Cancun. But i also agree with Becks that u might be able to get away with it esp since your resort is Moon Palace.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
    • 279 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:46 AM

I agree with Jason, everything south of Cancun is Riviera Maya (though not officially, but unless you have a geography teacher in your wedding, noone will care) and Moon Palace is not in Cancun. Plus its not like your guests will get confused by the RM refence and get lost or something. I would put RM on you STDs.
      Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#13 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

And i don't think Cancun sounds bad at all. There's a ton of things to do in Cancun besides drinking. I'm sure your friends that spring breaked there realize that some resorts were romantic than others. Moon Palace is very nice and once people look it up online they won't think twice about staying there.

What if some of your guests deside to book another resort in Rivera Maya thinking that's the area you are staying in? I just thought of that, do you think that's a posibility.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#14 ashrose

ashrose
        • 422 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          What if some of your guests deside to book another resort in Rivera Maya thinking that's the area you are staying in? I just thought of that, do you think that's a posibility.
          Oh geez... I didn't think about that... I am *hoping* everyone is going to want to book at Moon Palace -- the resort is big enough that I think we will be able to avoid a lot of conflict... although, with our families I'm not so sure that will be possible.

Hmm... lots to decide.

#15 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

I think calling it Riviera Maya is fine. Especially since Moon Palace is not in the Cancun Hotel Zone. We are getting married in Puerto Morelos, so when people ask I say "south of Cancun" or Riviera Maya.
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users