Photo

Precious Maui Weddings?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 maui.nat

maui.nat
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

I have also decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings!!
    I emailed about four or five different coordinators as well, and only got two responses back, one of which was from Precious Maui Weddings.
    I am looking forward to planning with Deanne.

#12 Macphail

Macphail
    • 588 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by maui.nat
      I have also decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings!!
      I emailed about four or five different coordinators as well, and only got two responses back, one of which was from Precious Maui Weddings.
      I am looking forward to planning with Deanne.

Let us know how they are to work with. We always like to the names of coordinators that people would recommend. Best of luck with your Maui Wedding Plans! Only a few months until your big day!

#13 Randi

Randi
      • 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:29 PM

I just booked with Deanne on friday. I am going with the basic package...really simple on a state beach. She was the only coordinator that answered my questions right away via email. I think I found her through Maui yelp and then did some more research. I think they may have even been in the Maui Revealed guide but I am not 100% sure.

#14 laura&james

laura&james
        • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

We're booking with Precious Maui Weddings as well. Deanne has been extremely helpful and her prices are more reasonable than APDW, although Gordon Nash is clearly a talented photographer.

#15 laura&james

laura&james
          • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

We're booking with Precious Maui Weddings as well. Deanne has been extremely helpful and her prices are more reasonable than APDW, although Gordon Nash is clearly a talented photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users