Sign in to follow this  
maui_dec_08

Precious Maui Weddings?

I have also decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings!!

I emailed about four or five different coordinators as well, and only got two responses back, one of which was from Precious Maui Weddings.

I am looking forward to planning with Deanne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui.nat View Post
I have also decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings!!
I emailed about four or five different coordinators as well, and only got two responses back, one of which was from Precious Maui Weddings.
I am looking forward to planning with Deanne.

Let us know how they are to work with. We always like to the names of coordinators that people would recommend. Best of luck with your Maui Wedding Plans! Only a few months until your big day!

I just booked with Deanne on friday. I am going with the basic package...really simple on a state beach. She was the only coordinator that answered my questions right away via email. I think I found her through Maui yelp and then did some more research. I think they may have even been in the Maui Revealed guide but I am not 100% sure.

We're booking with Precious Maui Weddings as well. Deanne has been extremely helpful and her prices are more reasonable than APDW, although Gordon Nash is clearly a talented photographer.

We're booking with Precious Maui Weddings as well. Deanne has been extremely helpful and her prices are more reasonable than APDW, although Gordon Nash is clearly a talented photographer.