Cabo Surf Brides...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

• 49 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by BRIDEZILLA

Sorry, I had more questions about Cabo Surf....

1. Do you have the option to bring your own bev? If so what was the coorage/mixer fees like?

2. Do you use them for the cake?

3. How much did you have to spend on transportation to get your guests there?

I haven't been on the forum in a while. Work is killing me! I am getting married at the CSH on the 16th of Feb. My guests are staying downtown and I am staying for 1 night (friday). Armando did not charge me a site fee beacuse I explained that I did not know everyone's budget but some people may stay. I am doing a bar by consumption and not bringing any wine etc. I am having pitchers of margaritas on the tables.
    I am using Ixchel (ask for Monica) and she is charging 10pp round trip. They are picking up at 3 different locations downtown and will schedule 2 pickups to go home. Let me know if you have any more questions. Hopefully I will have some time surf the forum before I leave this friday.

This forum is awesome and has been a great help. kudos to everyone on it!

#12 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:37 PM

Lisa - OMG!!! You are getting married in less than 2 weeks!!! How exciting.

To answer the questions:

1. I don't think you can bring in your own bev. We are doing 4 hours of open bar for $41 pp + serving red & white wine at dinner. Like Tasha said, I think if you have a huge group you could definitely negotiate these things.

2. I am using CS for the cake. Like Janet, I am not overly excited about the cake. I've yet to decide which type we're having...but it's $6 pp.

3. I haven't yet delt w/trasport, as I don't know exactly who all is coming yet! Most of my guests are staying in Condo's right down the beach from the hotel. One or two couples are staying in downtown. I will probably do what Lisa is doing with Ixchel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users