11 replies to this topic

#11 Kandys

Kandys
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ellipse22
    OK...not too far from me...Hamilton
    I know this is way off topic but you seem to be very organized and full of information.
    I was wondering if you could suggest any good stores to go to for dresses. I’ve been to a few here in Brampton but I find the selection to be really bad and Toronto is super expensive. I was actually thinking about checking Burlington or Oakville. Any ideas?
    Thanks.

#12 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
    • 985 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kandys
      I know this is way off topic but you seem to be very organized and full of information.
      I was wondering if you could suggest any good stores to go to for dresses. I’ve been to a few here in Brampton but I find the selection to be really bad and Toronto is super expensive. I was actually thinking about checking Burlington or Oakville. Any ideas?
      Thanks.
      My daughter and I also checked out all of the stores in Brampton, but ended up getting the wedding dress at Windsor Bridal on Orfus Road (near Yorkdale). It is kind of a zoo in there on the weekends, so if you can go on a weekday during the day you will get better service.

We also had a really good experience with Bea Shawn (Main Street and Vodden) for the bridesmaids dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users