Photo

8 weeks to go and I am freaking out!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 LindsayG

LindsayG
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

Thanks guys! I am just worried that I left SO much to the last minute, as I tend to do. :P

Ok, deep breath. I feel better.
    Lindsay & Billy
    July 11, 2008
    Paradisus Punta Cana

#12 RZurla

RZurla
    • 49 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:53 AM

Ha Ha - I understand how frustrating (exciting..) it is planning this from afar. I will be leaving from my wedding the day of yours. You do have to pick the location 3 weeks before and reserve any extras as quickly as possible so its locked in.

I picked my location by the Gabi Bar. I was going to have a reception with an open bar and longer cocktail hour and then decided to just take the chill out chic package for what it is and locate next to a bar so guests can drink for free like they should be able to! I decided that No way am I paying for a open bar in the middle of an all-inclusive resort. I decided to put the money towards a firedancer, DJ and Trio band for my ceremonyn instead :). Thanks for the Palm Frongs tip for privacy Foxy - I will be sure to mention it when I get there!!.

I downloaded some vows from the internet that I want read and I heard that the WC can do the translate if we ask. I ordered tote bags from my wedding favors.com and they are perfect. The bag itself is 12.00 per and if you want they have the matching dest wedding towel - it is perfect.

Try not to stress and Remember we are just Excited! that the best part of this is the Journey Getting there! I try to remind myself everyday!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users