Photo

Am I Wrong??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 plumsugar

plumsugar
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

I always feel better letting out my frustrations on here! Everyone is so supportive and knows exactly what I'm going through :)

Happy to know i'm not the only one with a "can't keep a secret" hubby! But i'm not so happy to know that other ladies also have to deal with "can't keep a secret" hubbies lol!

I briefly spoke to FI about how I felt today and got the impression he's just being, as LC_Rachel coined it, an idiot! We'll see how this weekend goes...

Hartyt509: You're right. I can always make him suffer....for as long as we both shall live!

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by plumsugar
    Happy to know i'm not the only one with a "can't keep a secret" hubby! But i'm not so happy to know that other ladies also have to deal with "can't keep a secret" hubbies lol!
    sorry a bit late to the party on this one but.... if it makes you feel better, my FI started inviting some of his close friends to our civil ceremony -- which is supposed to be ONLY us and our parents and the officiant -- so they could be "witnesses" -- too bad you dont need witnesses to sign the paperwork here like in mexico, so i told him he better disinvite them because we dont need witnesses and i wanted it to be private and for no one to know about the civl ceremony except our parents.

i agree with rachel, jose blames it on miscomm. but i call it him being an idiot too haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users