22 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MelissaH
    No but even still...what if you lose all your teeth and then all you have is this one implant left there LOL
    Then you cash out your retirement account and get 30 more implants...haha

Alyssa I forgot to mention in my email, the temp stays put quite well so you have little to nothing to worry about. But worst case scenario, which rarely happens, the temp can come off and the patient is left with just a post. They'll advise you on how to treat the temp to prevent this.

I would make sure that through this process you have your dentist's emergency contact number and possibly a referral to a colleague that works weekends if your dentist doesn't. I don't want to make you paranoid because again it probably won't happen, but I know of people who have lost a temp on a Friday and had to wait until Monday to have a tooth because many dentists don't consider aesthetics emergencies. If they are already in the office on a weekend it's nothing to glue it back on, but very few will come open the office just to do that.

#22 Elliott6

Elliott6
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

I believe that the most beautiful thing a girl have is her smile. I used to visit dentist Manhattan Beach regularly to take extra care of teeth. Luckily i don't have any dental issue.

#23 Sara1603

Sara1603
      • 216 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

I believe that the most beautiful thing a girl have is her smile. I used to visit dentist Manhattan Beach regularly to take extra care of teeth. Luckily i don't have any dental issue.

So true!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users