Nightlife at RM resorts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cariandnick

• 60 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:29 PM

Anyone have any comments on the nightlife at the actual resorts (specifically Moon Palace, El Dorado, Riu Palace Mexico and Dreams Cancun)? I've heard that some of them are a little more quiet than others. I don't want to have to leave the resort and go into town unless we have to, since all our drinks/meals are already paid for, but I know that a lot of our guests will want to drink and dance together on the other nights they are there besides the night of the wedding reception. Do most of these resorts have at least one bar (other than the pool bars) that will be open at night where everyone can hang out together?

#2 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:31 PM

Yes most resorts have a bar or two for nightlife. The RIU's are probably more known for their nightlife out of the resorts you have mentioned.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#3 MexiBride08

• 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:59 PM

Been to Riu Palace Mexico. Really not much nightlife. A little more upscale and reserved. A few people hanging out at the lobby bar. But, you can go over to the Tequila for the nightclub if that is the vibe you are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users