Photo

Cheap Favor boxes

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:08 PM

Anny, I know you mentioned you were looking for that tiffany blue color, this is unrelated to favor boxes, but I don't know if you have any young girls in your wedding, but when I was at macy's last week they had a tiffany blue dress for girls, I think it was made of organza or something, something kind of sheer, looked like maybe it was an easter dress (but pretty fancy) it was pretty, $75, I wanted to take a picture, but this saleslady was lurking around and I thought she might think I was crazy!

If I hadn't just bought a dress for hailey the day before, I may have bought this one, just thought I'd mention it!

#12 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jilly76
      Anny, I know you mentioned you were looking for that tiffany blue color, this is unrelated to favor boxes, but I don't know if you have any young girls in your wedding, but when I was at macy's last week they had a tiffany blue dress for girls, I think it was made of organza or something, something kind of sheer, looked like maybe it was an easter dress (but pretty fancy) it was pretty, $75, I wanted to take a picture, but this saleslady was lurking around and I thought she might think I was crazy!

If I hadn't just bought a dress for hailey the day before, I may have bought this one, just thought I'd mention it!
      Thanx jilly!!! I'll definitely go to macy's this weekend to check it out!!

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:09 PM

let me know if you can't find it and I'll go back and take a picture, the mall is right down the street from my work, how convenient for me!

#14 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:29 PM

Anny, what are you placing inside of the boxes?

#15 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            let me know if you can't find it and I'll go back and take a picture, the mall is right down the street from my work, how convenient for me!
            I wouldn't work AT ALL if I had a mall in front!! hahahaha thanx a lot Jilly!! :)

#16 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              Anny, what are you placing inside of the boxes?
              hahahahahahah good question amy!! I don't know!! I need something that weighs...

#17 kay726

kay726
              • 218 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by anacgarcia
                I don't know if you've already visited this page but the favor boxes are really cheap... and there's some other good stuff..

Click the image to open in full size.
                Thanks so much. This site has the personalized organza ribbon that I have been searching for.

#18 sdnative222

sdnative222
                • 136 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:38 PM

I love these little boxes. My only dilemma is the chocolate literally melting in them.
                  Thanks for the information!
                  Jocelynn and Shawn
                  Got Maui'd on November 8,2008
                  http://www.thebump.c....step=5&radio=C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users