Photo

memorial candles? where to get the candle from?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lorilou

Lorilou
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:00 PM

has anyone done this? I want to make memorial candles for my grandparents that have passed. I love these pictures of some knottie brides which have done this such thing. however, i'm having a hard time finding plain candles that I can embellish. check out the photos below. this is what i'm after.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:08 PM

Hi,

I purchased my candle from the weddingchannelstore. The have free personalization...here's the link

Buy Wedding Memorial Candle - Wedding Memorial Candle Online - Discount Wedding Memorial Candle

#3 Lorilou

Lorilou
      • 533 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ladygrey
        Hi,

I purchased my candle from the weddingchannelstore. The have free personalization...here's the link

Buy Wedding Memorial Candle - Wedding Memorial Candle Online - Discount Wedding Memorial Candle

thanks, but since we are getting married on the beach, i need something that i'm able to burn down quite a bit and then the candle is shielded by the glass. Keeping it from burning out. And I know i can buy the candles for cheap, add a few decorations to it and would probably cost me no more than $20 for 3 candles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users