Not that funny but I'm laughing about it....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 DreaW

• Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

so I just talked to my friend who is the head of the math department for this school and mentioned that most of the kids have come up to me and told me that they missed me, told me that their grades are down and blah blah blah....she said she was soo sorry about what happened.

I then told her just as long as it doesn't effect me from getting a job then I'm fine with the situation, it's the kids loss not mine, and she told me that I don't have to worry, that she will write me a recommendation (which she did last year) and other teachers from the math department will too.

So I'm happy with that answer.....she is the head of the Math department.
    Also I just saw the principal walk by and he said,"hey Andrea, how are you? How is everything? Who are you subbing for? I'm so glad your here.....good luck in life....."
    He is so freaking cheesy.......no wonder he is quitting after the end of the year.

#12 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:05 PM

Well I am glad that all worked out in the end! It's nice to know you have their support!

Good luck in life. hhhaahaa, that is a kinda cheesy expression. Almost yearbook-ish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users