71 replies to this topic

#71 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by edna
Well basically I am not changing mine because in Mexico we just add it, I will be Edna Mora de Iga ...
edna, i am considering doing this both legally and socially since we obviously have a lot of friends (and family) in mexico who will know me as maura ___de hern¡ndez. i like that it allows me to still keep my maiden name, which i have to keep professionally anyway. i go back and forth almost every day about what to do. if i should do de hern¡ndez, if i should leave out my maiden name legally and just be maura hern¡ndez or what. my american friends will probably just call me maura hern¡ndez no matter what...so its more of how i am going to identify myself south of the border haha

Originally Posted by Mandy
Mooneyham. My FI told me he would rather change his last name to Isaac, which is his middle name, and then I would be Mandy Isaac. But he would still go by Isaac. We're going to stick with Mooneyham!
haha mandy, you are going to get some awesome strange looks when you move to guadalajara!

#72 Leslie-Xcaret09

• 939 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:35 AM

Malone.......nice and simple but I will miss my last name which is Peyser since it is more uncommon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users