Good to know! I don't need anything now, but I love everything, so I am def going to keep it in mind for the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
Yeah, I do take orders, the thing is I haven't finished the website in spanish and haven't started the english version yet.. but I promise I will do it soon.. meanwhile I do take orders if anyone needs something :)

Anny, those invites look absolutely amazing! I had no idea you were going to do this as a business! I shouldn't be shocked tho, you're very good and I knew that after seeing your wedding invitations! :)

Anny!!! OMG!! I love those invites, they're amazing! They're absolutely OUTSTANDING - your business is going to skyrocket with amazing invitations like these. And I love your website, even though I can't understand a single lick of spanish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
Anny!!! OMG!! I love those invites, they're amazing! They're absolutely OUTSTANDING - your business is going to skyrocket with amazing invitations like these. And I love your website, even though I can't understand a single lick of spanish!
hahahahahaha that's why I didn't post it before, I promise I'll translate it soon!!