12 replies to this topic

#11 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wisco4
    One more tip regarding iron-ons...
    Make sure to put something with a hard surface under the fabric you are ironing otherwise the print will be light and not all of it will transfer. I'd recommend a baking sheet or cutting board..something that won't melt with heat.
    Oh! Thank you so much for the tip! I can't wait for my bags to get here! I am so anxious to get this all started! And finished extremely fast since I don't have much time left! LOL

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:40 PM

Jenn had warned me about the flipping the pic for the iron ons. I haven't done mine yet. But she said there was an option in her program called mirror the image, not sure which program. I can't wait to see how your iron ons turn out!
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
      • 161 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        Jenn had warned me about the flipping the pic for the iron ons. I haven't done mine yet. But she said there was an option in her program called mirror the image, not sure which program. I can't wait to see how your iron ons turn out!
        Ahh! Now I know what she meant by flipping the document! I believe in word or whatever program you're using there is an option on the picture tool bar that you can find mirror image on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users