Hi I'm Linette, bride-to-be on July 11th... somewhere. We're currently booked at Moon Palace in Cancun/Riviera Maya. Our family and friends were all due to book their trip this week when news broke out over the swine flu and all that motivation came to a screeching halt. Though I personally believe this will be well under control come July, we have many children and elderly guests in our immediate family who may not attend if we keep the wedding in Mexico. Since no one has officially booked yet, I'm looking at other alternatives. Our wedding is about 9 weeks away and its almost like starting from scratch. I'm trying not to stress too much about it and just finding a solution. So, I'll keep you posted as to any changes... whether we keep it close to home, or, venture off to another destination. I also wanted to mention that I've been a silent participant on the forum and finally decided to jump in this week. I'd like to thank you all for sharing stories, offering support and solutions! Many have insipired me in my planning. I hope to return the favor .