December 2013 - Engaged!
January - February 2014 - Trying to decide what kind of wedding we'd like to have
March - Spoke with our Travel Agent & started looking into resorts and wedding packages
April - Decided on Dreams Riviera Cancun & received confirmation letter for wedding date and package!
- Choose wedding colors
- Dress shopping
April-May - Researched & Emailed photographers
May - Booked Del Sol Photography!
- Found my "something blue" (https://www.etsy.com/listing/119071866/something-blue-personalized-wedding?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=something+blue+wedding+dress+label&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery)
June - Sent out Save the Dates (we did an evite Save the Date to save a little money so we could upgrade formal invitations)
- Decided on Passport Invitations & Boarding Pass postcard Reply Cards (http://weddingpassports.com/)!
- Returned to dress shop to try on the two dresses I could't get out of my head... and said "Yes to the Dress!" Private Collection 18929 (ivory)
July - Asked my sister and bestie to be my Matrons of Honor
- Mailed invitations & reply cards
- Ordered & received my barefoot sandals
....Now just waiting for the RSVPs to come in (guests have until December 30, 2014). We asked that guests book through our TA, as this will be their official RSVP (this request was included in our passport initiation). I figure this would be less stress on us, or I hope it will be.
Once we have the official number, I will start ordering OOT bags/favors.
My wedding dress should come in around November.
So, unfortunately, there isn't too much to be done between now and January because I won't receive a WC until 3 months out (that's how our resort handles weddings, and frankly, I think that is a great idea - for their sanity and having to work with brides daily). I think we are going to use the in-house photographer for our TTD session, so I will book that when everything else once we have our WC.