Photo

Maggie and Tadd's Reception Feast...help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

Does anyone have any menu ideas for a not so fancy dinner?
    Maggie and Tadd have reserved Anna Y Jose Beach Club for their wedding and reception. They have gotten the menus but don't want a fancy dinner. They are thinking more of having different stations with different foods at each one. Mag asked me to get some ideas from all of you. Have any of you received this type of option from your reception site? Have they sent you a menu?
    She is still going to have seating and tables, but wants a very relaxed party.
    No buffet tables.
    This is the addy for the hotel and beach club. tw Take a peak and let us know what you think. [I think it is in Spanish. The gallery photos are there if you click on the Beach Club.
    Thanks for any ideas!
    Lizzy
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 Lizzy

Lizzy
    • 501 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:25 PM

For some reason it wouldn't show the address.
      tw
      Sorry bout that
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:26 PM

What the heck is going on with me?
        tw
        If this doesn't work, it is tulumweddings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter