Photo

Hair Question for Dreams Tulum Brides

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Karen

Karen
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:26 AM

So I'm getting anxious about my hair. Has anyone had their hair done at their salon on site? I'm going to have a very simple style done just to prevent any disasters. Besides, simple is usual better. But if anyone can put my fears to rest by sharing their Dreams Tulum hair experiances, I would appreciate it.
    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:17 AM

Karen I was thinking the same thing. I've never been, so I don't have an answer to your question.

I have an appointment at my own salon for a trail and am taking my friend so she can see how to do it just in case I need her. So far I'm having Dreams do my hair and make-up.

Have you made an appointent yet with their salon or is Sandra making it for you??

#3 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

I think Sandra is making the appointment for me. I emailed her and asked her about it and in reply she asked if we still wanted a 10 a.m. ceremony. Hmmmmm. I really hope that doesn't mean...no early appointments. Eh We'll figure it out.
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#4 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

hummmm I wonder if I need to ask her to make my appointment also. Are you guys being a package, or putting your own package together? Have you worked out all the details with her?

Sorry I hijacked!!!!

#5 Karen

Karen
          • 1,308 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:30 PM

No problemo. We are doing the basic package. We are doing the Wedding in Paradise package. Since its just the two of us (wer'e eloping), we dont need all the extras of the other packages. Hairstyling for the bride is $80. Makeup is 60 and mani/pedi is 45. I dont think the prices are bad at given the salon is on a resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter