Photo

Dreams/Cancun-Weddings per day

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:22 PM

Does anyone know how many weddings per day the resort offers? Also for a non-legal ceremony, do you know if the ceremony is in english or spanish?

#2 BRENDASTAR

BRENDASTAR
    • 98 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by trobinson1221
      Does anyone know how many weddings per day the resort offers? Also for a non-legal ceremony, do you know if the ceremony is in english or spanish?
      From what I have been told by the WC, weddings over 20 are one a day. Anything smaller, there's a chance they will book an additional wedding. But that is something you can talk to her about. As for language, I believe both Spanish and English are available.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,655 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:23 PM

i agree with brenda...

if it is a larger wedding, usually one a day BUT if yours is small you can request to be the only wedding...can't hurt asking, right.

if it is a symbolic wedding i think you can request and english speaking officiant or bring your own!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter