• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Mangosong

• 170 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 20, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Costa Rica!
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

@tiffanyt You definitely need a bra, or some kind of cup under it - for large OR small girls. We went to a wedding where one girl did not have anything under the material and let's just say everyone noticed that she needed some type of pastey. 

Personally, I think they just aren't the most flattering dresses. 

#12 tiffanyt

• 103 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 23, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

So we had the appointment yesterday for some of my bridesmaids to try on the dress. It actually is going to work out! There's a tube top that can be worn underneath if they want or they can have cups sewn in so they don't have to wear a bra.
I did have them try on other styles too but they ended up liking and being fine with the convertible dress. The one that we're going to go with is from two birds. I'm on my iPad so I can't post the pic, but the link is below! Thanks for all of your Feedback!

#13 LasCaletas

• Insiders
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:24 PM

Hello @Tiffany! Our brides have a very good taste for bridesmaids dresses specialy for a beach destinaation wedding, Take a look on the pictures below, so you can see some good ideas and most important that you bridesmaids look great and feel comfortable  ^_^

L&A 040716 188
    M&A bff´s
    No caption

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users