New To Destination Wedding And New To The World Of Planning...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

Welcome to our forum community, Kendia and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding in St Thomas!!! You've come to the right place to find lots of great ideas, support and advice from everyone here to help with your planning decisions, so well done on a great start already :)

For some added inspiration, here are some beautiful beach wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our magnificent Mayan Riviera.......enjoy!

......taken from our Timeline Photos Album:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - it'll be Great!!!  team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#12 revnancy

• 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:37 PM

You'll do great.  Begin to think like someone who is coming to the area for a mini vacation.    What would you want to know about the area, things to do, price range of things to do in the area, great places to eat.  I know that where I am there are canopy tours, white water rafting, horse back riding, tours of wineries and tours of waterfalls.  Lots to do over the course of three or four days, especially if a wedding is part of the festivities. 

Nancy @ Rabun Manor

Attached Files

#13 KatieMcBride

• 122 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 15, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Riu Caribe, Cancun

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:17 PM

Welcome!! 10 months away, how exciting!! This forum has been BEYOND helpful to me, and all the girls here are fantastic.  St.Thomas sounds beautiful :)

#14 lorishultz2016

• 64 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 16, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Trying to figure that out
      • LocationKeller tx

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:02 PM

As I see you got married in st Thomas if you don't mind me asking which resort did you have your wedding at. I am so confused at what hotel is best. And st Thomas is where we want to get married at.

#15 TropicCassy24

• 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:44 AM

I just joined today.  I'll be getting married in 10 months!  So excited and terrified at the same time.  Anyways...I'm looking forward to learning from my new Best Destination Wedding family, God knows I need the help...lol

Hello Kendia,

You can look at the Website of Grand Palladium! There's really nice wedding's packages for every budget and it's a beautiful resort for family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users