Photo

Big Fat Indian Wedding at the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe - May 4 2013

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 babysand

babysand
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hello BDW friends!  I am from Toronto and just booked my Big Fat Indian Wedding at the Barcel³ Maya Palace Deluxe.  The wedding is booked for May 4th, 2013.  I am going to have a BIG group and need all the help I can get.  Has anyone done an Indian Wedding here and wish to share their experience?  I am also looking for local photographers and videographers that have shot Indian weddings.  Thanks and looking forward to hear back!  :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Congrats babysand! and welcome to this wonderful resource of our forum community :) you'll find loads of great info + support from your fellow brides here to help you make the best possible plans, culminating in your perfect wedding celebration!

Wishing you all the best with your research, and enjoy your journey ahead! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
      • Vendor
      • 210 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by babysand 

Hello BDW friends!  I am from Toronto and just booked my Big Fat Indian Wedding at the Barcel³ Maya Palace Deluxe.  The wedding is booked for May 4th, 2013.  I am going to have a BIG group and need all the help I can get.  Has anyone done an Indian Wedding here and wish to share their experience?  I am also looking for local photographers and videographers that have shot Indian weddings.  Thanks and looking forward to hear back!  :)

First of all, congratulation!

I'm sure you'll find great options for videographer and photographers from Cancun and Riviera Maya.

That resort it's beautiful so your wedding it's certainly going to be gorgeous!

Good luck

Grisell,

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users