Photo

NEWBIE GETTING MARRIED AT CLUB RIU NEGRIL ON 6/22/13

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 mscheryl10

mscheryl10
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

www.mchenphoto.com just posted that he is a photographer in Jamaica, check him out and let the rest of us know about his work.

#12 MoGlam

MoGlam
    • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hello ladies! My name is Monique and we are getting married June 29th at RIU Negril Club Hotel. Any advice? I'm so excited :)

#13 MoGlam

MoGlam
      • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hello ladies! My name is Monique and we are getting married June 29th at RIU Negril Club Hotel. Any advice? I'm so excited :)

#14 cdm202

cdm202
        • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

My partner and I will be getting married at the Club Hotel RIU Negril on 31st May 2013.  We only decided to this ten days ago as we will be on a family holiday there for two weeks.   The communication regarding arrangements have been brilliant and we have had no problems so far.  I'm a little nervous but so excited at the same time! 

#15 cdm202

cdm202
          • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

We get married at the RIU Negril on 31st May 2013!  The communication and arrangements so far have been brilliant, no complaints whatsoever.

The wedding planner sent me details of the photgraphy company (truecolorsphotos.com) that they use.  if you use a company outside from the hotel there is a 250-300 USD charge.

#16 Barbie18Doll

Barbie18Doll
            • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

I'm getting married there on 6/1/13.  I can't believe it's next week already!!!  Does anyone know what they do if it's raining?  Will they let you wait it out?  The whole reason I'm going there is to get married barefoot on the beach!  

#17 Mikesbride

Mikesbride
              • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

MRSBAILEY

My planning is going well.  All I have left is to pick the music and to create thank you signs for pictures.  We are doing photo postcards for thank you cards.  I hired Alain Hottat as my photographer.  He was cheaper and provider more coverage than the resort photographer.  I have emailed back and forth with Dionne a lot because I didn't want any surprises once I got to the resort, so I wanted everything planned before I arrived.  How is your planning going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users