• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:27 PM

Yes! I could see it. Looks good. That's the background I used to my last book. Do you get the leather cover? I read some people said they were able to get the leather cover for free too. I didn't try.

#12 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:29 PM

Morgan how often do you get the free shipping deal? I just lost mine and I wonder if I will get it again soon..

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

I did one as well for my MIL. yours looks great Anny..

I have to admit I like the quality better on Mypublisher but you can't beat free.. :-)

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

yeah I got the leather cover for free, I haven't ordered it yet but it says free..

#15 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            I have to admit I like the quality better on Mypublisher but you can't beat free.. :-)
            I know!!! hahahah I'm still making my real photobook on mypublisher but I'm making lots of free ones to give away

#16 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

Every week or two there is some new offer, but some are better than others. Ones I've gotten recently are:
              free shipping within the next 3 days, buy 35 prints & get free shipping on the entire order, and spend $25 and get free shipping.

They have a new offer pretty often. They send me an email & the offer is in my account. Right now the deal is to spend $25 to get free shipping. I'm waiting for a better one.

I looked at page 3 & it was possibly a little blurry around your face. I only noticed because you said something though. I checked the resolution & that wasn't the problem.

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:40 PM

How much is mypublisher for a 20 page book? I'll probably make my wedding book with a different company, but these are still really nice for other books. I'm working on one with pictures of my friend's baby. She asked me how much she owed me & it was great to say "it's free!"

#18 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:40 PM

Yeah that's what I'm worried about!!! I see some of them blurry!! I don't know why!! the pictures are 4MB to 6MB in size..

#19 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    How much is mypublisher for a 20 page book? I'll probably make my wedding book with a different company, but these are still really nice for other books. I'm working on one with pictures of my friend's baby. She asked me how much she owed me & it was great to say "it's free!"

If you look up coupon codes for MYpublisher they usually have buy one get one free offer, and for a 20 page book, I'd say it's about $45.00 (depending on the size.

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TammyB
                      If you look up coupon codes for MYpublisher they usually have buy one get one free offer, and for a 20 page book, I'd say it's about $45.00 (depending on the size.
                      Then that's not much more than shutterfly full price. If you want 2 books it's a better deal. I like the book covers on mypublisher. maybe when the free book offers run out I'll switch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users