Photo

Iberostar Grand Bavaro Brides - come and join me and share your info!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Adri17

Adri17
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

I am also looking at this hotel. I tried to open the attachments you posted which seemed helpful but for some reason wasn't able to. Would you mind sending them to me?

thanks!

Adri

#12 traygam

traygam
    • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

I am newly engaged and just confirmed our wedding date for May 17  at the Iberostar Grand and would like to hear from anyone planning their wedding or have been to resort.  I am open for any advice to help me get started. I'm lso interested in seeing actual pics as well.

#13 Miley929

Miley929
      • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hi. I'm looking at this hotel for my wedding and it's my top pick but... Will they give me a list of available dates before I confirm with them? My fiance is in grad school so we have to work around his semester breaks. I don't want to commit to a place and not be able to get a date that will work for with his school schedule.

#14 LauraH5

LauraH5
        • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

I am planning my wedding here as well, but i am having trouble contacting the wedding planner. Do you have the email address?

Thanks so much!

#15 brooksy

brooksy
          • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

I am also having trouble getting in contact with the wedding coordinator, any help getting the email address is greatly appreciated! Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users