Where are all the 2012 Vegas Brides?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 LibraBride

• Site Supporter
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

My fiance's birthday is Sept 23rd and my birthday is Sept 24th, so it's our hearts desire to be married in Vegas on Sept 22nd.  I have my dress, and the wedding party has their dresses also... the setback is lack of family support with an abundance of FRIEND support. 

If I forgo my desire to wed in Vegas the entire wedding will be paid for, I just don't WANT TO DO THIS IN ALABAMA.

BDW is really showing me some cost saving ideas...that I truly appreciate.

AND its pretty awesome to connect with other 2012 brides :)

#12 GauchoSteph

• Huddler
    • 66 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

Congratulations, Ladies! We don't have enough information on Vegas weddings, so please share your planning process!

I've featured this thread on the homepage. 

Happy Planning!

#13 karyllmonroe

• Banned
      • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Every woman gets high when the wedding day is approaching. And I'm belong with them im getting married soon and looking forward to set every details need to be settle and and im glad i have found you. this is also the place where you can have a perfect wedding ceremony im planning to include this on my list  www.tablefashions.com.

#14 alecky

• 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:38 AM

What did you decide? I am thinking the same.

#15 lilstar97

• 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

1st let me offer you a belated Congrats!!! My date is 12/12/12. We are also doing an in-suite wedding. How was the Vdara...we had thought about staying there?

#16 Catherina1027

• 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cat and I'm an event coordinator at Hyde Bellagio (lounge/nightclub located right on the fountains of The Bellagio)

Having a destination wedding is just as exciting as it is nerveracking so if there's any questions I can help answer for any of you please feel free to ask!

We offer our space for receptions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, pre/post wedding mixers, etc.

Here's a link to our site with more information/photos! -

Catherine Robertson

Marketing / Bachelorette Coordinator

Hyde Bellagio - SBE Nightlife - Las Vegas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users